Monday, November 2, 2015

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone


Would you like to attend Hogwarts? Why or why not?

Julia (8): "I want to go to Hogwarts because I want to learn how to fly on a Nimbus 2000 and I would really like the ability of turning invisible."

Gabe (6): "I would want to do magic there. I would turn toads into mountain trolls and bewitch peoples' minds."


Mom's notes: Now that the wondrous world of Harry Potter has been opened to these kids, there's no closing it! I don't blame them. These stories were a humungous success for good reason. Naturally we watched the movie upon completion of the book. I was so glad the kids got to picture the characters in their own imaginations prior to seeing the movie. That's an experience not many kids have anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment