Sunday, March 26, 2017

Fablehaven


If you could visit Fablehaven, would you go? If so, what precautions would you take?

Julia (9): "Of course I would go, because I would like to discover this part of the world and see some mystical things. But I'd never got to the lake and always stay on the trail. And I'd bring an umbrella for the ticks."

Gabe (7): "I would not go. Because if I want to be a famous soccer player I need to practice. So I'd trade that coupon to Fablehaven to someone else for 100 soccer balls."

Mom's Notes: The kids beg for another chapter most every night, no matter what book we are reading. This one was certainly no exception there! The story is definitely a page-turner and one that they are excited to continue discovering in the series. There is a lot to think about and discuss in this one, especially concerning the choices the kids make and how they grow from their experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment